This week Pani and I started editing our video. We decided to make two versions, one with rumba and one with somba. However in the end we thought that for a promotional video we would use the somba footage. We ran into a few glitches using premier especially with all the video effects options but overall it was a very easy edit for us. We had so much footage to choose from it was hard to decide what would go into the one minute. We made a custom title page and credits page using photoshop. I think for two first time videographers we really did a great job. The only thing I can think we need to fix or work on is the steadiness of the camera and find out if there is a way to fix that in premier. I really loved working with Pani on this project it was the most fun Ive had so far in any new media module!