This week Pani and I shot our video for our new media module. We used four hot lights as well as the lights in the studio. It was mostly shot hand held with a stabilizer from school. This project was especially interesting since both Pani and I are not videographers so we had to figure things out as they came about. The lights that we brought with us were not strong enough to light the entire studio. Since our subjects needed a lot of room to dance this was an issue. We also had to deal with the constant movement of them dancing, going from one side of the room to the other. This was also a huge challenge since we decided to film hand held because a lot of our shots were unusable because of the jarring motion of the camera. Overall I thought that we got the shots that we were looking for an I am very excited to edit what we filmed!